Победить онанизм

Объявление

ФОРУМ ПЕРЕЕХАЛ НА НОВОЕ МЕСТО antio.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Победить онанизм » ИГРОТЕКА » the English game ! :)

the English game ! :)

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Hi to all! I'm offer to play in this game (but it was Andion's idea). Rules: use only english words in your speech. We can talk about all things in the world.
If something player somebody will make a mistakes, other players must to correct him! I hope that it'll be so interesting, funny and useful. So... let's begin to play the game?

P.S. Комментарии и разъяснения ошибок участников разрешены на русском языке. Цель игры - улучшить навыки составления и перевода английских текстов, постепенный отказ от использования словарей, тренировка памяти и т.п.

Отредактировано Mr. Freestyle (2008-07-16 22:11:46)

Hallo! Yesterday I wasn't here and today I see a surprise in form of a new game! Thank you very much! My english baggage is unfortunately very small, but I will try to improve it ;)

Mr. Freestyle написал(а):

If something player

as far as I know, something belongs to the things, not to people. The word "someone" would be rather right for "player" or not?

P.S. I have translated almost every word from russian.

Wolf написал(а):

The word "someone" would be rather right for "player" or not?

Yea, Wolf. You're right. "Someone" or "Somebody" is correct for this situation. I've done this mistake because was too unattentive (hurried). Thanks!

Отредактировано Mr. Freestyle (2008-07-16 22:07:54)

Excuse me. I not very good[well] know English language, but i think this game [will] help me.
I want to say in English: masturbation it is very very baaad. All people must know about it. All people of our world!
If men have masturbation every day or every hour - he doesnt think about his future.

Отредактировано andion (2008-07-16 22:46:35)

I glad to join to you in this thrilling game. i've just knew a word "thrilling" and it's cool. :)
Inattentive colleague Mr. Freestyle, who began it, said absolutely corretly  it will be fairly funny and useful(one more new world fairly)
It remains to find rather interesting theme of talk.
PS: I'm not sure in my using of english tenses here.

Every time when I look through this site I'm getting a very good mood - because of the number of active, enthusiastic and positive young men here. And the number is growing :) I have left you for some 90% (because have nothing new to say you and have no truths to reveal for myself), but this is an idea which I was thinking about quite often: what about introducing the English version of our site? Not absolute translation, but some key points about our ideology? Because I have searched the web also in English - and there is nothing outside religion about the evils of masturbation, just like it was some 4-5 years ago in Russian.

+1

Buscando написал(а):

what about introducing the English version of our site?

Your offer is good. But i think that, at first, our forum must become more famous in Russia. Then we can promotion our positive high-moral good-health ideology in english-speaking countries

Отредактировано Mr. Freestyle (2008-07-16 23:40:40)

Wolf
You know English? Where did you learn it? Do they speak English in Germany? I alway think that Germans didn't like English.

Buscando написал(а):

what about introducing the English version of our site?

Great. But I think it's not very usefull to see russian messages in English appearance of forum.
If there will be a lot of English speakers we can make a mirror of forum in English and register it in English search engines. I think we can have good sharing experience with English speaking colleagues.
But at least we need to have few English topics and rules of forum in English.
Good idea. We can increase size and range of our community.

Mr. Freestyle написал(а):

But i think that, at first, our forum must become more famous in Russia. Then we can promotion our positive high-moral good-health ideology in english-speaking countries

We are as big as people need it. We will never be famous. It's not our goal. May be thay have more morality than Russians, who khows. At least we need to have a chance.

Отредактировано GarniZone (2008-07-17 21:55:25)

GarniZone написал(а):

You know English? Where did you learn it? Do they speak English in Germany? I alway think that Germans didn't like English.

I learned English in Ukraine 9 years long, until 10 class, but I was never good at. The German like English, they use sometimes english words, when they speak.
I live in the territory, that was before under American troops, the shops shine at english commercials....

XXX wrote
If men have masturbation every day or every hour - he [they] doesnt think about his future.

I guess you should write a word "they" besause it is used after a word "men". A word "men" is a plural.

в поиске курсов немецкого попал на английские. http://www.study.ru//lessons/

Wolf написал(а):

в поиске курсов немецкого попал на английские. http://www.study.ru//lessons/

thanks! I must to try it !!!

Mr. Freestyle
thanks! I must to try it !!!
После must "to" не ставится.
Почитай про "to".

Еще есть заменитель "must" - "have to".
Must очень сильный и дерективный глагол - должен, обязан.
В деловой лекстике и обращениях употребляется "have to" - You have to try it. - Тебе следует (Тебе нужно) попробовать это.
В твоем случае можно использовать will  - I will (I'll) try it - Я попробую это = Мне следует (Мне нужно) попробовать это.
Я практически не использую must кроме директивных обращений. You must! - Ты должен (Ты обязан).
Будешь общаться с иностранцами (особенно с англичанами) - старайся избегать must.

GarniZone написал(а):

Еще есть заменитель "must" - "have to".Must очень сильный и дерективный глагол - должен, обязан.В деловой лекстике и обращениях употребляется "have to" - You have to try it. - Тебе следует (Тебе нужно) попробовать это.В твоем случае можно использовать will  - I will (I'll) try it - Я попробую это = Мне следует (Мне нужно) попробовать это.Я практически не использую must кроме директивных обращений. You must! - Ты должен (Ты обязан).Будешь общаться с иностранцами (особенно с англичанами) - старайся избегать must.

Ok, thanks! I think that your level of the English language is very good!

My ex-friendgirl advised me to use "have to" too. She's a student of Anglistics.

I do not understand about what you speak! I do not love so! Let's talk in our language? )))

Jesus Christ! What da hell r u doin'?

Theme has upped! Let's play the game again! =)

Отредактировано Mr. Freestyle (2008-11-26 15:25:16)

Let's bring this topic back to life :) I like the idea of impoving your english skills while sitting on this forum. It takes massive amounts of time, but maybe this game can somehow compensate it :)
Hmm, what to write about... Tell about my experience with english language. I think it's fairly "well", but i'm better with reading and understanding texts (or translating) than with writing something "out of my head" or communicating with somebody (though, it's my problem with russian as well). Also, i'm good at technical english. Why? Maybe it's because of my early interest in computers: i've seen it for a first time at age of 8, and my own old shitty 486 parents have presented me on my 11'th birthday. I've always had a stable "five" on english in school, but messing with computers gave me a lot more practical knowledge.
Now my little nephew is bothering me several times a week with his english homework (he's in 6 form and his english sucks baaaadly). It makes me mad because i hate doing other people's work and i'm not able to teach people! )

Отредактировано Malefic (2008-12-09 18:21:44)

Вы здесь » Победить онанизм » ИГРОТЕКА » the English game ! :)